Monday, July 12, 2010

So the story begins.........

Well I can't believe it, I finally decided to start a blog!!! I want this to be a place for my family to visit because I am going to post pictures and stories along with current news and excerpts from my writing pieces. We just came back from a short visit to Kosciusko, Mississippi. I got to see most of my family. I had some great food and laughs and was sorry it went by so quickly. Here  is a picture of my Dad on my Grandpa's 64 Ford Tractor

2 comments:

  1. Kristi, I am so happy to see that you have started a blog, and I look forward to reading your posts. Welcome to the blogosphere!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Janice. I am finally doing it for a site that I hope to write for soon!! I would love any feedback you could provide. I would be honored.

    ReplyDelete